TBR

 

Books I read this year

·         Immortals of Meluha

·         Secret of Nagas

·         Oath of Vayuputhras

·        The White Tiger

·        PJ- Lightning Thief

·        PJ- Sea of Monsters

·        PJ – Titan’s Curse

·        PJ – Battle of Labyrinth

·        PJ - Last Olympian

·        The Name of the Wind

 

Currently Reading

 

 

·        Dune

·        HoO – Lost Hero

·        The Final Empire

 

My TBR List for 2021

 

·        Rest of Heroes of Olympus

·        Rest of Mistborn

·        Stormlight Archive

·        Gentleman Bastards

·        Bhranthu

·        Randamoozham

·        Francis Ittikora

·        Hunger Games Trilogy

·        The Wise Man’s Fear

·        Pandavapuram

·        Pramani

·        Dharmapuranam

·        Naalukettu


I have been working on a new name for the blog. Any suggestions?? And I decided to post my reviews in both Malayalam and English. This was a busy weekend I will be back with the review of "The Final Empire" by Brandon Sanderson next week.


Adios

Comments