Percy Jackson and Olympians in 2020!! - Popfeeds

Today a reader, tomorrow a leader’” by Margaret Fuller has one of the key factor for one to fall in love with reading!



Reading is my great passion & for the very reason, I decided to channelize my energy in writing my views on the books that I have read and may be help you find some exciting stories from my choice of selecting books!


So ‘fictional’ being one of my kind, I  recently got my eyes over “Percy Jackson & Olympians”!  The Percy Jackson’s series is known to most but for those who haven’t visited ‘Camp Half Blood” here is the bit from my reading...


‘Percy’ a young teenager who is dyslexic & goes to a special school often get expelled because of his abnormality. He lives with his mom ‘Sally’ & Step father (who is more like Harry’s uncle). Percy has a friend named ‘Grover’ who weirdly bloats like a goat!


 One day Percy accidentally vaporized his math teacher & after series of events he reaches a camp half blood and realize that his father is a god ( he is a demigod)  who is accused of stealing lightning bolt from Zeus , knowing this fact Percy gets into an unpleasant emotion ..

However, the story revolves around Percy’s Quest to find the bolt with his friends Grover and Annabeth.


This story is dramatic with outpouring action & romance leaving the reader with no choice but then to get to last bit of its page & like you’ll know..  ‘reading is dreaming with open eyes’  so I suggest you to hop on to this book rather watching the cine side as movies always has its own lags but the real essence of book is when one gives life to his/her imagination from  their reading experience!


Here are my RATINGS for ‘Percy Jackson & Olympians':


Lightning Thief - 4/5

Sea of Monsters - 3.75/5

Titan’s Curse - 4.50/5

The Battle of Labyrinth - 4.75/5

The Last Olympian - 5/5

Thank you Rick Riordan for this Wonderful Experience

My journey is on with  ‘King Killer Chronicles’ Book#1 “The Name of the Wind”, so do stay tuned for my next blog with more exciting experience coming your way shortly!

Comments

Post a Comment